Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Learning how to walk

While Elmo is growing elder day by day, his balancing skill subsequently become better and better. Few days ago when Elmo was placed high up on the piano stool, I swung a piece of treat above his head intendedly so that he would look up at me. Out of my expectation that he started to gradually raise his front legs, at an andante pace that he was able to balance his whole body so that he wouldn't tumble. I rose the treat even higher, and he stretched himself even further, till he eventually crunched on the treat that I initially thought he can never ever reach.

Elmo spotted the treat


raising up his front legs slowly, trying to reach the treat


Got it!

A moment ago while I was chewing on my not-so-much-left Craisins, as usual Elmo came in (after he heard the sound of the plastic bag) and begged to have some of my dried cranberries. Just when my hand was still in the bag trying to dig a piece for him, Elmo started to stand on his hind legs again! I held on the cranberries and tried to move around the room, he followed me around with 2 legs, just like how HUMAN WALKS!


I was so stunned and captivated by this act of Elmo, and this cutie never stop to amaze me since the first day he came into my life. And I think it's not a surprise if one day he can finally call me "Mama". Oh... my baby.

6 comments:

pik lay said...

I think if he calls you mama.. u will scare half dead..

AV said...

Hmmm.... you got a dog eh.... nice !!

Anonymous said...

Elmo...good boy..sampai I also dream of elmo yesterday~

deksuteru said...

Can you tickle it and make it laugh?...ya know, tickle-me-elmo?

Fang Fang said...

haha.. i know tickle elmo, selling expensively in low yat.
he likes tickle very much, when he feels like you are playing with him, he will turn to reveal his chest to let you tickle..

deksuteru said...

Hahaha, it seems most dogs love that...